shitty roosterteeth jokes come and go but lightish red is forever
If you think eating healthy is cheap you either live with your parents or have never actually been to a grocery store
let me put it this way, i can buy ten ramen or one apple
i’d like to echo this sentiment even harder for those of us with dietary restrictions
anyone who says cats are the only assholes has clearly never owned a dog
Whoa, it works:
y’all enjoy your anime gifs while i just
YO THIS SHIT ACTUALLY WORKS
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
things I would like to see in Hoenn remake that will probably never happen:
- Pokemon walking with you and being adorable in the overworld ;A;
- Return of the Pokewalker
- Pokemon radio coming back and having effects on the world. (And maybe some way to play your own music and make it have a custom effect? imagine playing speed metal and having it act like Pokemon March! THEY ALL COME RUNNING TO HEAR THE SHREDDING)
- Character customization (all I’ve seen so far are the same protag designs and that’s kind of disappointing)
- Safari Zone that doesn’t have the weird movable zones. That never sat right with me for some reason.
Imagine Blake almost falling asleep in Professor Oobleck’s class, but then he zooms up right to her and says,
“Ms. Belladonna, please stay awake in class. When’s the last time you actually got any sleep?” And then takes a quick sip of his coffee.
And Blake mumbles tiredly,
“To be honest sir, about like a week.”
“It’s only been a week, and you can’t keep yourself awake? Amateur.” He scoffs.
Meet the Mona Lisa of the Prado, the earliest known copy of Da Vinci’s best portrait. Similarity in the undersketch of the painting indicates that this was very likely painted concurrently with the original Mona Lisa, by a student of Da Vinci.
There is much controversy in the art world over the question of whether or not to clean the fragile Mona Lisa, but her sister has been restored and some fairly odd later alterations removed to show the original vibrant colors and lighting. Some details, such as the sheerness of her shawl and the pattern on the neckline of her dress, have become utterly obscured in the original, but in the restored copy they’re perfectly clear.
It blows my mind a little bit to look at these two sisters side-by-side and imagine how much vivid detail could be hiding in the Mona Lisa under 500 years of rotten varnish.
THE COPY HAS EYEBROWS
Your response to a beautiful piece of artwork done by Leonardo Da Vinci himself is “SHES GOT EYEBROWS”. Alright. All intelligent life has been lost.
Yo Snooty McSnotwhine, the Mona Lisa’s vanished eyebrows have been the subject of debate and analysis in the art expert community for hundreds of years, long before your parents squirted water at each other from across the clown car and then honked their bicycle horns to indicate they really wanted to make a smug, insufferable little clown baby together.
this continues to be the best reply to a criticizing comment on this site
Just because someone desires you, it does not mean that they value you.
Read it over.
Let those words resonate in your mind.
Page 1 of 2546