please do not let ferguson die out like everything else big does. do not let this die out. do not let this continue on for three days and then everyone forget about it. do not let this happen.
queue this post up 3 days from now, a week from now, a month from now, a month from then. make sure even if you forget your blog will remember.
Always reblog big kitties with their leetle kitties.
What fucks me up about the Darren Wilson fundraiser is that he hasn’t been charged with a crime. He doesn’t have to hire a lawyer. He’s on paid leave, so he’s not losing wages. This is not covering his expenses, because he doesn’t have any additional expenses. This is a reward. He’s getting a $250,000 reward for murdering an unarmed black kid, two days away from starting college, in broad daylight.
It’s a great deal more than that. The first Go Fund Me was only closed so they could open a second, run by a charity - which would allow all donations to be tax-deductible. That second fund is now an additional $135,500, all of which is money taken directly from the taxpayer, because the “donor” can offset it against their taxes. So now, every single US citizen is handing hundreds of thousands of dollars over to the guy, which could have been spent on welfare, or libraries, or schools.
This is true. Between the two, he’s actually getting a $370,395 reward (and counting). So, significantly worse.
Everyone who reblogs this will get a crappy, three sentence fanfiction in their ask based on their url. I mean it, everyone
throw in some kickass background tracks and it’s spot on
I’m twenty two, I shouldn’t find this funny.
Yes you should this is grade A humor
"Look at these eyebrows! They’re attack eyebrows. You could take bottle tops off with these. They’re cross. Crosser than the rest of my face. They’re independently cross! They probably want to cede from the rest of my face and set up their own independent state of eyebrows."
Watched Doctor Who last night so
- Capaldi is brilliant
- I liked Clara more with a new Doctor
- "and then we MELT HIM WITH ACID"
- Strax in general
- Vastra and Jenny were also very cool
- I just really liked 12’s characterisation and it was very refreshing
- Moffat paying tribute to himself through references to another show that is totally unrelated and doesn’t even exist in the same universe as Doctor Who
- as much as we loved the other Doctors, we never needed them to come back and make a special phone call to ensure that the companion/fans accept the new regeneration… with previous regenerations we just had to get on with it, miss them, and learn to love the Doctor again on our own. Felt a bit like pandering fan service.
One more reason to like Twelve.
Page 1 of 2518